Alexandria Misdemeanor Defense Lawyer
The firm’s criminal defense attorneys are former public defenders, alumni of the National Criminal Defense College, and defend allegations from misdemeanors to first-degree murder and appeals. Together, the firm’s lawyers have tried hundreds of criminal matters to verdict and defended thousands of criminal cases.
In all its criminal cases, whether misdemeanors or felonies, our lawyers believe in conducting thorough factual investigations, preparing witnesses for trial and cross-examination, and engaging in pretrial motion practice to limit or suppress evidence in addition to requesting other relief.
Criminal defense practice areas:
- Voluntary and Involuntary Manslaughter
- Federal and state drug crimes
- White collar crimes
- Larceny, embezzlement and related offenses
- Rape and other sexual assault offenses
- Possession and distribution of child pornography
- State and federal appeals
- Petitions for writs of habeas corpus – federal 2255 motions
- Petitions for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court
DUI and Serious Traffic Offenses
- DUI related manslaughter, including aggravated involuntary manslaughter
- Hit & run and eluding
- Reckless driving
- Driving on a suspended license
- Other licensing offenses
- State and Federal forfeiture proceedings
FEDERAL PETTY OFFENSES AND MISDEMEANORS
Mr. Ryan Campbell is The Great Lawyer! Very knowledgeable about the law and had my case dismissed!- Eduardo O.
Right from the start, I felt like I was in good hands. I could tell Joe King really cared about my situation and believed me.- Mark T.
Mr. King has the ability to really and truly listen, and then starts to strategize from a point of understanding.- Meti L.
From our initial meeting and throughout the process I had a 100% confidence I had made the right choice. Joe was easy to communicate with, very professional.- J.G.
Mr. Campbell went above and beyond to defend me and I am great-full to have representing me.- Habte Z.
My case became so complex and Evelyn managed to be one step ahead each time. She kept me updated at every step.- Rinku S.
Mr. Sherlock is definitely for the people he represents.- Evin R.
I highly recommend Evelyn Mitchell, if your marriage must be dissolved she is a lawyer you can trust to watch for your best interests and bring you to a good conclusion.- Ross B.