ALEXANDRIA CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
DUI & Serious Traffic Offenses:
- DUI-related manslaughter, including aggravated involuntary manslaughter
- Hit and run and eluding
- Reckless driving
- Driving on a suspended license
- Other licensing offenses
- State and federal appeals
- Petitions for writ of habeas corpus – federal 2255 motions
- Petitions for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Expungement of Virginia offenses or charges
- State and federal forfeiture proceedings
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING KING, CAMPBELL, PORETZ, AND MITCHELL
Mr. Ryan Campbell is The Great Lawyer! Very knowledgeable about the law and had my case dismissed!- Eduardo O.
Right from the start, I felt like I was in good hands. I could tell Joe King really cared about my situation and believed me.- Mark T.
Mr. King has the ability to really and truly listen, and then starts to strategize from a point of understanding.- Meti L.
From our initial meeting and throughout the process I had a 100% confidence I had made the right choice. Joe was easy to communicate with, very professional.- J.G.
Mr. Campbell went above and beyond to defend me and I am great-full to have representing me.- Habte Z.
My case became so complex and Evelyn managed to be one step ahead each time. She kept me updated at every step.- Rinku S.
Mr. Sherlock is definitely for the people he represents.- Evin R.
I highly recommend Evelyn Mitchell, if your marriage must be dissolved she is a lawyer you can trust to watch for your best interests and bring you to a good conclusion.- Ross B.