With great excitement, we announce that six lawyers from our law firm, King, Campbell, Poretz, and Mitchell, have been named to the 2023 Virginia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. This is a remarkable achievement!
Being named to either the Super Lawyers or Rising Stars list is no easy feat. Attorneys must be nominated, evaluated on 12 factors of professional achievement, and rated by a panel of their peers. Additionally, to be selected for the Rising Stars list, an attorney must be 40 years of age or younger or have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
The rigorous selection process allows Super Lawyers to create a comprehensive resource for those seeking legal representation.
Only 5% of lawyers in the state are selected to the Super Lawyers list each year, and just 2.5% are chosen for the Rising Stars list. We are thrilled to have not one but six lawyers from our firm recognized this year.
Without further ado, here are the six lawyers chosen for the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists:
2023 Virginia Super Lawyers Honorees:
- Ryan Campbell – His primary area of practice is Criminal Defense.
- Joseph King – His primary area of practice is Criminal Defense.
- Daniel Poretz – His primary area of practice is Civil Defense.
2023 Virginia Rising Stars Honorees:
- Evelyn Mitchell – Her primary area of practice is Family Law.
- Sebastian Norton – His primary area of practice is Criminal Defense.
- Sean Sherlock – His primary area of practice is Criminal Defense.
We extend our warmest congratulations to each of these exceptional lawyers. Their commitment to our clients and the practice of law is outstanding, and we are honored to have them as part of our team.
At King, Campbell, Poretz, and Mitchell, we proudly offer comprehensive legal representation in Leesburg and Alexandria, VA, by a team of dedicated and skilled attorneys. Contact us at (703) 468-8557 to schedule a consultation.